Monday, November 26, 2012

Blog Post # 5

This semester, I have been surprised by the literacy level of my students.  They are able to read and write in Spanish at an early intermediate level.  They are not able to remember the proper way to conjugate and the endings for each conjugation.

What will your literacy-rich classroom look like?

Journal……Sept. 30, 2013

My literacy rich classroom looks like a full of students trying to remember what they learned the previous year.

My students are engaged in doing different types of homework's, games and projects where they learn not only the language but also the culture.

They are reading at a basic level. 

Diary……December 15, 2013

My literacy rich classroom looks like a room full of students having fun learning a language that they will use in their future jobs.

My students are engaged in learning more about the language and culture.

They are reading at an early intermediate level.

They are writing at an early intermediate level.

They are discussion about culture and how they are similar and different from theirs.

Diary……May 30, 2014

My literacy rich classroom looks like a home in Mexico where Spanish will be spoken on a daily basis.

My students are engaged in by speaking more in Spanish with making less mistakes.

They are capable of independent learning in the following areas, reading and writing full sentences.



No comments:

Post a Comment